• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab next may?

Matt98XJ said:
Sounds like a plan. I'm down in Florida right now but should be back up before then.

Where at? I am living right off of A1A in Ft Lauderdale, and working in Plantation. I fly home mid next week.

JMotorsprt said:
May is going to come too quickly for me to be ready (where I want to be).

Some fender trimming, skids, and a rear locker and you'd do the majority of the stuff out there with no problem. IF you're serious about going, I'd do anything I can to help you get ready.

In Moab, the more you have done, the more you get to do.

If you need a skid, I have a gas tank skid availabe for the price of a case of bottled beer.

Time is what I need. Have to get skids installed, CB installed. OBA installed, Locker installed. What am I forgetting.

Jason

Last edited:
sams88 said:
So what do you think would suffice? 3" lift, lockrite rear, TrueTrac front, 31's, maybe 32's, skids, winch?

We ran into several near-stock vehicles on a couple of easy trails. The setup you described would get you a long ways. Winch is not really a necessity. We ran HARD stuff last year and I think only winched one rig.

John

Back