• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a good front sway bar

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
I found out that I have bent my sway bar. Anyone got a good lying around they would not mind parting with? I have a 2000 XJ, if it matters.

Thanks.

gcurtis said:
Be sure to put this on the "other" list... It'd be easily found there. ;)

Thanks. I am getting ready to do that right now.

BTW, how many "other lists" are they? :laugh3:

i have my stock one and i am not going to use it again, if you want it its yours, just come and get it. ( it is off an 85 )

steagall9301 said:
i have my stock one and i am not going to use it again, if you want it its yours, just come and get it. ( it is off an 85 )

Thanks. i will see if there is someone heading up to Orange County from down there that coul dbring it to me.

I truely appreciate it.

Thanks,

Robert

:cheers:
gcurtis said:
I'm so cornfused. :)

Have a few more beers, it will become more clear....

I just threw a bunch away. I think I still have one on the parts Jeep if you need it Robert.

Mike R

MJR said:
I just threw a bunch away. I think I still have one on the parts Jeep if you need it Robert.

Mike R

Hey Mike,

I would like to get that from you. I also need to get that pitman arm from you. PM me or give me a call so we can set something up.

Thanks,

Back