• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some build sheet questions

The build sheet for my '90 has the line "CUMS - Mini Floor Console". What would that refer to?

Also, apparently there are two recalls that haven't yet been performed: "561-OXYGEN SENSOR" and "747-DISC BRAKE ROTORS". What were the problems that prompted these recalls, and do they mean that I get a new O2 sensor and new rotors at no charge?

Mambeu said:
The build sheet for my '90 has the line "CUMS - Mini Floor Console". What would that refer to?

Also, apparently there are two recalls that haven't yet been performed: "561-OXYGEN SENSOR" and "747-DISC BRAKE ROTORS". What were the problems that prompted these recalls, and do they mean that I get a new O2 sensor and new rotors at no charge?

mini console would refer to the smaller offering not the full length one.

call your local dealer on the recalls. They can tell you if they've been done to that rig or not...

but at this point I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mambeu said:
So the mini console is just the plastic around the shifter boot and the t-case shifter?

I'm almost positive. I was looking at a factory parts book yesterday. if they say mini...its my feeling thats the one.

you should have a bare area behind it and then the e-brake handle with nothing surrounding it.

HOWEVER...they did use some codes more than once which tends to mess things up a bit.

But thats what I'm thinking.

Back