• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks?

Vertisce

NAXJA Forum User
Im not sure what brand this is or size or anything. My father in law had them in his garage and said I could have them. Think they will work as rear shocks on my XJ with some BPEs?

All the box says is EZ Ride Rear Stabilizing unit. Automatic adjustment for all roads and loads. Variable rate spring with shock absorber. Says it can be used in just about any make or model vehicle and is for towing heavy loads. No instructions and box is pretty messed up. I have 2 of em and was thinking of using them as rear shocks.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b389/Vertisce/Misc/?action=view&current=100_0596.jpg

Youd probably get a pretty harsh ride using those....but measure them up against your current shocks both extended and compressed...if their close in length, and will bolt up, its not going to hurt anything to try em.

I was kinda hoping that they would help with my saggage a bit. I replace the leafpacks just last year and they are already flat and sagging agian...

Back