• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Members...

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Please join me in welcoming our newest member....(shortly)

mjdriver, Allen, in Astoria, Or.

Currently serving our Country in the USCG.

:party:

The first Military member to receive a complimentary membership.

there are 3 memberships currently available to any other active duty military.

Please see free membership thread for details.

Upon becoming (RED) I will force him to fly the USCG avatar for a short period of time.:D

Welcome! :wave:

Can't wait to see you on the trails.

thanks, can't wait to get on some trails. I don't have much over here in astoria to wheel.

mjdriver said:
thanks, can't wait to get on some trails. I don't have much over here in astoria to wheel.

Plenty of scenery though! Gotta hit Cannon Beach when you've got the time! Haystack Rock is way cool to walk right up to. :)

mjdriver said:
Hey!! Maybe you can show us around Sand Lake sometime?

Welcome! Be sure to fly your colors, ok?
We're glad you could join us and proud to have you serve. Thank you!

ECKSJAY said:
Plenty of scenery though! Gotta hit Cannon Beach when you've got the time! Haystack Rock is way cool to walk right up to. :)

until the tide comes in....then ALLEN will be your new best friend if he's pulling duty that day.

Or mabye he'll become your new "worst" friend.

Idiots get stuck out there all the time.

Thats why they make Tide Tables.

Reading is a lost art.

ECKSJAY said:

And makes for beautiful photography subjects.
haystackrock.jpg

And don't forget the wreck of the Peter Iredale in Ft. Stevens. You can drive write up to and on the beach for a few miles south.
iredale01.jpg

Indeed. We spent a few days down there in April for our honeymoon...and I didn't really get time to get out there for good pics. It was raining when we went through Ft. Stevens so we didn't even stop. For the first anniversary I'll be taking photos, that's for sure. :)

Twistedimg said:
And makes for beautiful photography subjects.
haystackrock.jpg

And don't forget the wreck of the Peter Iredale in Ft. Stevens. You can drive write up to and on the beach for a few miles south.
iredale01.jpg

thanks for the warm welcome since I don't have a didy cam I am going to put a roll of film on cd and then load it that way. for pics of my MJ

Hey john I am getting a small junk of my reenlistment bonus in march, I was wonderin if you could pm a price to order a clayton LA kit and how much beer it will take to have you weld on the x-member?

a guy I work with myself are gonna go explore the area this thursday to see If we can find anything localy I will let you guys know.

(OT) has anyone thought of making a list of trails or obstacle's that everyone could add to to give people a place screw around, even if it's one hill enogh to flex out on.

Allen

Back