• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ flares on a 4 door XJ

fom_ska

NAXJA Forum User
I know this topic has been discussed quite a bit but I was wondering how to put rear TJ flares on the back of a 4 door XJ. I have the front ones on and think that they look pretty good, but I haven't put the back ones on yet. Currently , the rear fenders have not been cut yet, but that is mainly because I was waiting to see where I could cut them. I am thinking that part of the flare is going to get attached to the back doors, but once again I am unsure how. If anyone, could give me somewhat of a step by step on this I would appreciate it. Pics are appreciated too!!

fom_ska said:
I know this topic has been discussed quite a bit but I was wondering how to put rear TJ flares on the back of a 4 door XJ. I have the front ones on and think that they look pretty good, but I haven't put the back ones on yet. Currently , the rear fenders have not been cut yet, but that is mainly because I was waiting to see where I could cut them. I am thinking that part of the flare is going to get attached to the back doors, but once again I am unsure how. If anyone, could give me somewhat of a step by step on this I would appreciate it. Pics are appreciated too!!

try this to find the past discussions and you will get this:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39346&highlight=rear+tj+flares

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67202&highlight=rear+tj+flares

and there is more where those came from.

just wing it. throw 'em up there, cut and drill holes where necessary! it becomes self-explanitory once you start.

DSCF1688_JPG.jpg

jeep008.jpg

im spent!

i still cant find a way to get 4 rears, who sells the rears only, every place i look only sells the full set, some people say collins bro but i cant find it on there. got links?

i got mine from collins brothers on e-bay.. look them up, then send them a message

Back