• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part # for Hitch nutstrips

MACH90XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Searched but came up empty.Dealers part guy dont know what Im asking for.Im not even going to attempt to ask for oil adapter o-rings from these guys.An actual part number might give him a clue.

They are called a "sill re-enforcement strip, I just got one for my 99 Sport. I'm at work and don't have the part number. If you have a 97 or later XJ then you'll only need the strip for the drivers side as the passenger side is already there holding up the exhaust hanger.

Nut Rails:
52001174 (Passenger side)
52001175 (Driver side)

to save yourself some $$ on the bolts themselves (dealer wants $6/piece), use www.boltdepot.com . they're local to me and are great...they had them for like $1.30 or something...just make sure you're ordering a lot of stuff otherwise the shipping might negate any savings; however they do offer stuff in different grade strengths as well.

JustCasper71 said:
Am I correct in assuming that the nutstips are the same for all model year XJ's?

Yes they are. All 1997-2001 have a passenger side nut strip installed at the factory.

Back