• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad Design's Zero Rate "Add-a-Leafs"

Fred85

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry if this is a repost or just plain dumb, but i'm a suspension noob and i thought it was kinda neat

http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/Zero Rates.htm
Offset%20Zero%20Rate%201.JPG

^that's actually where i got it from, lol

^^haven't seen those yet, looks like a good product though. These Zero Rate things are only $40 though, TNT's are $130

They're still just a block.
At least an add-a-leaf wont add to the axle wrap problem inherent in XJ setups.

Okie Terry said:
They're still just a block.
At least an add-a-leaf wont add to the axle wrap problem inherent in XJ setups.

Its not a block, blocks don't bolt to the leafpack, its really a thick leaf. Fullsize guys have been running these a long time. I had a zero rate on my Tahoe.

ZachMan said:
Its not a block, blocks don't bolt to the leafpack, its really a thick leaf. Fullsize guys have been running these a long time. I had a zero rate on my Tahoe.
No matter what they call it, it's a block. Granted, it bolts to the pack, as a true leaf would, but it's still a block.

Holy Cow, I'm seeing a golden oppurtunity to rename a whole bunch of crappy products and sell them at a good mark up under the URF name!

Z-shackles would become "Torsional Load Sensing Spring Bind Eliminators."

CRASH said:
Holy Cow, I'm seeing a golden oppurtunity to rename a whole bunch of crappy products and sell them at a good mark up under the URF name!

Z-shackles would become "Torsional Load Sensing Spring Bind Eliminators."

"Torsionsal Underframe Relocation Device" would probably be more apropos.

Back