• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help I broke my Jeep

G

:cry: I have a 1987 Jeep Cherokee Chief with a 3 inch lift and some minor mods. I love my Jeep and would not trade it for any other car on the road. About three weeks ago I trashed my New Process 242 transfer case (smoke and everything) and have found it Impossable to locate a replacement in any condition. If anyone can help me I would be forever in your debit. P.S. I'm poor. Help... Thanks, Neil

[quote:c5f9899ada="takeaflyingleap"]:cry: I have a 1987 Jeep Cherokee Chief with a 3 inch lift and some minor mods. I love my Jeep and would not trade it for any other car on the road. About three weeks ago I trashed my New Process 242 transfer case (smoke and everything) and have found it Impossable to locate a replacement in any condition. If anyone can help me I would be forever in your debit. P.S. I'm poor. Help... Thanks, Neil[/quote:c5f9899ada]

your in luck i was at the pick and pull today 10-30-02 on stockton blvd here in sacramento and there are two xj's both with transfer cases a 84 & 88

Back