• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yj rad in xj?

ferday

NAXJA Forum User
hi all,

this is probably self-explanatory, and i'll find out on the weekend when i look at the yj rad...but will a 4.0L YJ rad fit in my 4.0L XJ? it's free, that's why i'm asking otherwise i'll have to order a modine or something as my current core is no longer servicable.

thanks!!

on another note, my trackbar bolt broke going 65 this morning and dropped the bar, lots of sparks, anyone else ever have that happen? (on the axle side...)

ferday said:
hi all,

this is probably self-explanatory, and i'll find out on the weekend when i look at the yj rad...but will a 4.0L YJ rad fit in my 4.0L XJ? it's free, that's why i'm asking otherwise i'll have to order a modine or something as my current core is no longer servicable.

thanks!!

on another note, my trackbar bolt broke going 65 this morning and dropped the bar, lots of sparks, anyone else ever have that happen? (on the axle side...)

no rad is different shape and style.....also no never had the bolt break

Back