• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty leaf spring question

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
i have a rustys 4.5 leaf pack.. well for some reason my shackle bushing is totally shot now... i only had the pack in there for about 7 months... is that normal for it to be gone that soon? should i complain to rustys, anyways my real question is, is that bushing in the shackle end is that the same size as a stock one i can get a an auto parts store? or is it larger

Last edited:
i searched there site and there isnt a contact email, should i just call monday, and so i was right that isnt normal at all

It's really not unusual for a bushing to go bad, but not in that amount of time. You did grease them, right? Either way, give him a call on Monday.

Personaly, I would consider a bushing as a wearable Item, but Rusty's will probably take care of you. I have had the 4.5" pack for about 2 yrs other than sagging (which rusty resolved) no other problems.

i called rustys this morning and i told him about the problem so hes sending me a set of bushings, cant beat that

Back