• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my BPI rear and corner armor

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
"A problem has been detected, you do not appear to be the owner of this album"

No problem. Looks nice by the way. Can the tire rack be added later or do you have to purchase it at the same time as the bumper if you want it?

no the tire rack cannot be added later. That was the main reason for me to choose the C4x4 bumper...

the rear rocker panels are "ok" . Nothing that special.

Pics need to be brightened up a bit.

But looks great on the Jeep!!!:)

KarmirXJ said:
IMHO..... this is the only way to go.....:D

click here

LOL!

bgcntry- how was the install on the quarter panels and removing the interior panels?

whats your problem?!?!? I don't have to have some to have an opinion. I said it looked nice.. what more do you want?!?!?

Geez! :rolleyes:

I was really expecting something more like the Durango4x4 bumper caps...That is the reason for the "Not so special" comment. they look just like C4x4 and Rusts panels.

I don't need them... thanks for asking though.

Last edited:
poppabear said:
whats your problem?!?!? I don't have to have some to have an opinion. I said it looked nice.. what more do you want?!?!?

Geez! :rolleyes:

I was really expecting something more like the Durango4x4 bumper caps...That is the reason for the "Not so special" comment. they look just like C4x4 and Rusts panels.

I don't need them... thanks for asking though.

I'm not arguing...just thought it was a little rude. He didn't ask for your or anyone's opinion.

If you want to argue...you win...:worship:

I like it

Looks great. I am in the market for one now as well and gonna have to add this one to my consideration list;) .

Do you have pics of the mounting or can you provide some? I have seen some great bumpers out there but have been steered away by some of the mounting methods.

Like I said LOOKS GREAT!!

I was just looking at BPI's site. I could not find a link to the rear bumper for 97+ XJ's. Is this a new item?

Looks really good, BTW!

Josh

The rear bumper is identical. the only difference is the corner guards as shown in this post. The corner guards did just start shipping I believe.

Re: I like it

Xjman1 said:
Do you have pics of the mounting or can you provide some? I have seen some great bumpers out there but have been steered away by some of the mounting methods.

Here are some pics of the mounting:
IMG_1499.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg

More pics on my site:
http://www.projectxj.com/mods/rear.bumper.htm

Back