• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need measurements...95+ with interior out

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
If you have a 95+ with the interior removed i need a measurement of the factory crossmember that the back part of the front seats rest on.

I need the width, height of this crossmember installed.

I'm going to weld one in to my 94 and have the ability to bolt in 95+ seat bases, then bolt WJ seats to them.

Or, if you happen to be parting a 95+ and have the ability to cut these braces out please let me know.

ive got a 96 with the interior removed....

"need a measurement of the factory crossmember that the back part of the front seats rest on. "

i have a crossmember that the Front part of the front seats rest on - not a rear one. is that what you mean?

oh right; the measurements...

i was just making sure i knew what to measure b4 i went ahead and did so; but i havent checked the forums till now - and its a bit late to go out and measure as my parents will yell at me for going outside this late in the dark - ill measure em tommorow (hopefully ill remember).

i believe the driver and passenger crossmembers are both identical width etc... unless the tranny hump is irregularly bulged on one side. i will make sure i check when i measure.

Back