• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mile Marker Hub Conversion

TLange

NAXJA Forum User
A quick question.

I have the Mile Marker hub conversion on my '91 XJ and broke an outer stub shaft this past weekend.
Will the Warn outer stub shafts from their conversion kit work with my Mile Marker kit?

TIA!

not sure about the warn shafts but.. i have the MM kit and have broke seven of those outer shafts..lol....wimpy damn things

they are cheap though fortunatly...

heres the info where I order them from....

1-877-429-4624 - e-winches.com

part# 95-55204.5b

salesman Rocky x112

$34.73 each

trailxj said:
not sure about the warn shafts but.. i have the MM kit and have broke seven of those outer shafts..lol....wimpy damn things

they are cheap though fortunatly...

heres the info where I order them from....

1-877-429-4624 - e-winches.com

part# 95-55204.5b

salesman Rocky x112

$34.73 each

THANK YOU!
Is that part number for the '84 - '94 XJ with the 260x ujoint or for the '95 and later with the larger ujoint?

seems to me after breaking 7, neting you a total of around $250 wasted, you would think about a better option.

sorry..forgot that info

that part number is for the 95 and newer ujoint.

if i remember correctly the small ujoint part number is the same but .5a on the end instead.

bj-666 said:
seems to me after breaking 7, neting you a total of around $250 wasted, you would think about a better option.

your sooo right....lol.

unfortunatly they kept breaking right before a big run...or when i couldnt have downtime...5 of the shafts were from a 2 week period..lol...my clubs hump n bump event and 4 days in moab.

easier to spend 70 bucks for 2 new shafts than dump 1500 to finish my HP44...

im gonna finish the HP44 this winter...no more turdy

Back