• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You to Goatman

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
Thank you Richard for the thought of the cake i really appreciate it. unforuntalety things didnt come up as well as i planned and i couldnt get off of work. i asked for it off but they didnt give it to me and i work with a bunch of lazy asses so that didnt help the situation at all.

Sorry for not showing up but thank you Richard i really deep down in my heart appreciate it

Thank You

Man KevO that was some good cake! Thanks. You missed a great time, but we enjoyed your cake.

Look for pics and stories to start showing up today.

It started last night, so get ready. BUT, it is all in fun and all of these guys are great!

OH, by the way, HAPPY BIRHTDAY!

Hey Cupcake......your cake was tasty.

Good job for not showing up after all your posts about your birthday and all.

Hope you like your new nickname :sunshine:

Rick

wouldnt cake be a better nickname than cupcake cuz after all it wasnt a cupcake it was a cake

please dont hurt me i am to young to die

Watch your step cupcake...or it will be Miss Cupcake.

You wanted a cake sooo bad. I brought you one ...even had a Jeep on it!

Your loss...it was damn good.

Sorry Kev0...I told you that Goatman had brought the cake. Didn't know that it was JohnX. So I guess you need to thank JohnX for the nice gesture (sorry, John). But it was still damn funny.

Save yourself the pain and suffer just one thread.

And the BONEHEAD award goes to........

what does this mean AFC WWU

can i put it in mine to be just like you can i atleast see a picture of the cake i missed out on the thought of one is making me hungry

if its for me i should be able to know if some tells me i will send them a cookie

kev0 said:
if its for me i should be able to know if some tells me i will send them a cookie

What would anyone want with a cookie when we already had your cake, Cupcake? :D

--ron

cuz i bet you this cookie will be 100 times better than any cake on this earth its a "special" cookie

Back