• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale: local pickup only

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
D30 with 4.11's: no knuckles no axle shafts $190 (just take your knuckles and axles shafts and unibearings and move them to this axle: one afternoon of work).

Overhead console for 97+. AFAIK comes with all the wiring and with a temperature sensor and that little wire adapter for it. Grey in color. $150

Full gauge cluster (which means oil pressure, temp indicator and tach instead of idiot lights) for 97+ (came out of a 98: which means that in a 97 the hatch light will be on). $100

97+ passenger side taillight. $35

I'll take also reasonable offers and or parts in trade: I'm building a 94XJ and I need the following:
1. Electrical fan (prefer 97+)
2. Rear axle (4.11 gear ratio, not a D35)
3. Locker for an 27 or 29 spline 8.25 (I got 27 spline, but I'll get the 29 spline axle should the locker be for 29 spline) or a D44 (no slip or aussie would be fine, no ez locker though).

You may want to mention if the D30 is a reverse cut or not, it may help you sell it if it is listed.

-Mike

Clean-RC said:
You wouldn't have a rear speaker sound bar by chance??? went to 3 junkyards with johnny on sat and got skunk'd...
Nope... but when I cruised the 5 yards I ussually do two weeks ago I had my eyes open for one as Johnny mentioned that you were looking for it.

Back