• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 to '93

Nate_Bob

NAXJA Forum User
My question is will after market parts for a '91 XJ such as rock rails, front and rear bumper, undercarriage protection, etc. fit a '93 XJ? I'm pretty sure they will, but I just want to make sure, before I spend the money.

Much thanks

Thank you very much John B for answering my newbie questions.

I have another question for anybody that wants to answer. This same '91XJ has 6.5'' lift consisting of Tompkin and Rustys parts. How hard would it be to swap those parts with my '93? Sorry I'm not being very specific, I haven't even seen the car yet.

Thanks again

The XJ it is not a "car" so please do not refer to it as such.

And yes the lift parts should go from one model year to another. The only differences would be the leaf spring u-bolts if there are different rear ends.

esrasmu2001 said:
The XJ it is not a "car" so please do not refer to it as such.

Sorry you're so disgruntled about me calling it a "car". Its just a habbit of mine. If you don't want to answer my questions, please don't, but I thank you anyway.

esrasmu2001 said:
And yes the lift parts should go from one model year to another. The only differences would be the leaf spring u-bolts if there are different rear ends

Aside from removing the components and installing them on the other vehicle there shouldn't be any difficulties, just a lot of time spent swapping parts.

Back