• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would anyone be interested in.......

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
....an easy run? How about Beasley Knob in Blairsville, GA? I'd like to check it out, as I've not been able to make it back there since our last small gathering there late last year (at least I think it was last year). Anyway, I'll try and shoot for the end of this month some time,or early August, so if anyone's interested, just post it here and we'll get a time/date set up for sure!-Later!:D

Hey Mike, August might be better for me I am defininetly
intrested though.that will give me some time to do some rapair work on the XJ.
I tore into the front end yesterday and removed the broken
axle and vacuumed the glass out of the rear. I'm going to try to clean the gear up today and maybe reinstall everything tomorrow.

WOW! :eek: Snapped 'er clean off,huh? I'll be heading out to the 'yard some time this week or next,you want me to grab some spares for ya? :laugh: I was thinking maybe August 2nd or 9th. How's that?

I started the repair work on my winch today. I used some steel putty to fill in the rear motor hole and fix the broken area on the front hole. I'm gonna give it a couple or three days to completely cure and then redrill and tap the holes. Then I should be back in business. I gotta build some sort of guard for that power lug so this doesn't happen again:anon:

Hey Mike, either day is fine just let me know.
You might wait and see if anyone else wants to go
and what day is better for them.

Also see if you can find me a gas tank skid in the bone yards
down there and I'll take a spare shaft or two if their easy to
aquire.

Thanks.

9th is better for me, i'll be in jail the 2nd, but i would like to go to.

I'm interested in running. I could only go the 9th; I'll be out of the country untill the third. Hopefully, I'll have some new tires on by then. Let me know which day ya'll decide to go and I'll tag along if I can.

2offroad said:
9th is better for me, i'll be in jail the 2nd, but i would like to go to.

WTF :rolleyes: in Jail, say hello to Bubba...:eek: jk..

hey Mike - Mark i'd like to meet yall @ beasley knob but neither the last week in July or the 1st week in Aug, would be very good since i'll be out of the US for work, but maybe if yall go back later in the fall, give me a hollar..

Yeh I did.:clap:

Hey I just found out I cant go to beasly knob on the 9th
I have to go to homecoming that weekend and see family
I dont see but once a year.
Maybe another day and if not I'll catch you the next time.
Sorry, I should have checked first.:cry:

leave fri nite stay at Admiral Benbow Inn. :speepin:
Curt's cafetera on Branch Rd @ 6:45. :lickout:
sound like good idea? :)

Back