• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gordons wells thanksgiving

mark91xjbeef

NAXJA Forum User
me and a group are going out to play in the sand. is anybody else planning to go out? we could meet up and go duning. i will be out early thursday afternoon.

mark91xjbeef said:
me and a group are going out to play in the sand. is anybody else planning to go out? we could meet up and go duning. i will be out early thursday afternoon.

Dang man... I have gone Thanksgiving every year since as long as I can remember. This Thanksgiving I have to work, which sucks. Oh well... Hey you still want to buy that 03' Grand Cherokee Transmission?

i still want it but i have some dental work to pay off first. you should still come and play after work. i think billy is coming out friday after work. we finally got the v8 swap finished in the wrangler so were bringing that out to.
truckhaven sounds like fun but i wont be there till tds rolls around in march.
anyone else

mark91xjbeef said:
i still want it but i have some dental work to pay off first. you should still come and play after work. i think billy is coming out friday after work. we finally got the v8 swap finished in the wrangler so were bringing that out to.
truckhaven sounds like fun but i wont be there till tds rolls around in march.
anyone else

Sounds good to me. v8 swap? I dont think that you ever told me about that. That Wrangler should be fun out there. Do you have some paddle tires for it? That would be sick. I see what I can do about coming out on Thanksgiving. Maybe get off work early, if possible. You have my number so call any time.

Back