• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a spare tire

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
For the time being the XpeditionJp will have stock tires till it gets all finished up and... well the tires are in so so shape and a spare would definately be nice (it didn't have one). So does anyone local to OC or Canoga Park neighborhood have a spare tires sized 225 75 15 (give or take a size up or down) that they are willing to give away?

Thanks
Remi

I just sent 3 away with the parts Jeep. Sorry.

It went to PAP in Anaheim.

gcurtis said:
Ecology in Santa Fe Springs has some on a couple of vehicles, but I just got rid of three with the axle pile I sold on Sunday night.
LOL... ok... I guess I asked the question wrong: if I asked who just got rid of the tires, maybe I'd find someone who has a tire :D

I have one spare from my wifes Jeep...which I sold. It is brand new...You want it...let me know and I'll bring it to JV

JohnX said:
I have one spare from my wifes Jeep...which I sold. It is brand new...You want it...let me know and I'll bring it to JV
Thanks, I'll take it. Even though I won't make it to JV, there are plenty of OC guys that are... I'll ask around and have someone pick it up from you and bring it down here.
THanks

JohnX said:
John, looks like I'll take the set from Dan instead :D Thanks for offering.
Remi

Back