• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ramp up.

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
The MJ won't make it to this JV run. Didn't have the room and tools in time (Ok, so I was too busy playing). Had to do something about that.

shp1.jpg

shp2.jpg

shp3.jpg

shp4.jpg

Hmmmm... what's in the box?

shp5.jpg

Yea, that one.

shp6.jpg

shp7.jpg

I think it'll do for now. :D

--ron

Okie Terry said:
That
Is
Awsome.
Take some pics of it being used.

Thanks, and I will.

Actually, I hope to use this thread as the starting point for some basic, and in some cases, not so basic advanced fabrication equipment and techniques that manufacturers use. Alot of it is scalable to other equipment that is more available, some techniques transferable, and at the very least, maybe I can give some insight into volume manufacturing requirements and challenges as they apply to XJ's.

--ron

Where can I send a resume?

You suck!

Man I need a bender!

That one is cool! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hinkley

Where did the brewery go?

lesslimited said:
Where did the brewery go?

Hey, I planned ahead! :D

It's located just out of the first pic, to the left. I have a 25' x 35' spot with a window and drains in the slab. Stay tuned on NB...

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Hey, I planned ahead! :D

It's located just out of the first pic, to the left. I have a 25' x 35' spot with a window and drains in the slab. Stay tuned on NB...

--ron

OK, then.

You scared me for a minute there.
The jeep stuff is cool, but homebrewing is really where it's at...
:D

summer job you say eh?

Mark Hinkley said:
You suck!

Man I need a bender!

That one is cool! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hinkley

Here's the plan. We'll head to cali and get the Captain really trashed. When he isn't looking we'll load the goods up and haul ass. He'll never know. :D

i tried that but he bought me dinner instead. ( so i left the cool toys where they belong {really GOOD DINNER })

P.S. ron thanks again for dinner and the conversation. and that is a really nice new toy you got there!

kid4lyf said:
OK, lessbeezil :gag:

Maybe it's just me, but any shop without its own brewery is missing something in a big way. :D

0313 said:
That thing was a work of art, make sure the driveline goes with it.

It lives on in the Sierra Chapter. More to follow... :D

--ron

Back