• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring for power windows

ncrockinxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 92 xj laredo and i messed up my doors and bought new/used power doors off of a 90 xj laredo which would just plug right in but the thing is the guys at the junk yard cut the wiring harness so i need to know the colors off or the 92 and 90 so i can splice them in b.c not all the colors match up

please someone help me out my passenger window is rolled down until I get my wires right and its gettin cold out

Personly I would be an ass and take them back just because of that reason. On the other hand just use the motors and wires off the old doors.

ncrockinxj said:
i have a 92 xj laredo and i messed up my doors and bought new/used power doors off of a 90 xj laredo which would just plug right in but the thing is the guys at the junk yard cut the wiring harness so i need to know the colors off or the 92 and 90 so i can splice them in b.c not all the colors match up

please someone help me out my passenger window is rolled down until I get my wires right and its gettin cold out

pull the door panel and unplug the motor leads
use a pos and neg form the battery to roll it up..if it doesnt go up the switch the wires

Back