• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a car dolly in OC area

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Does anyone have a dolly I can borrow? My dad just bought a jeep and he's going to pick it up tomorrow (It's got a busted rear driveshaft so he wants to tow it up home from San Clemente).

THanks
Remi

Call Clean-RC...

If you need his number, let me know.

Why not remove your DS and put it in and drive it home? I just had the parts rig hauled away or you could have taken the DS from it.

rpraterxj said:
Why not remove your DS and put it in and drive it home? I just had the parts rig hauled away or you could have taken the DS from it.
Well, cause I don't want to push my luck with it: there are little things here and there that need to be addressed and it's a long way to Westminster from San Clemente.

I guess it is not ready to drive until it is covered in Herculiner :laugh3:

Kejtar said:
No worries... My dad got a uhaul dolly and should be on his way to pickup the jeep right now :D

well the junk is home :D The tcase is DRY (put it in 2wd to get it onto the driveway) and it's clicking on the drivetrain someplace but it's looking good.

Kejtar said:
well the junk is home :D The tcase is DRY (put it in 2wd to get it onto the driveway) and it's clicking on the drivetrain someplace but it's looking good.

Did he pick it up with the child molestor van or the Durango?

Back