• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tracbar/mount for 5" lift?

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just ordered the RE 3.5" SF and upgrded to adj. arms and may add a 1" spacer shackle. I am running 285/75 MT/Rs.

Anways I was sold on just getting a JKS tracbar, but always thought about going with the RE tracbar w/ HD mount. Now I hear TNT customs makes a super beefy trackbar. Now I remeber Kevin makes a modified stock mount that works with the JKS bar also that he sells.

So with 5"ish of lift what do you guys think is my best option? Anyone with first hand expeirence?

Also....do you guys think I should order adj. UCAs? I want to have my Jeep completely DW free and figure the more I can dial in my suspension the better, but I am not sure they are needed with the 3.5" lift.

I have the JKS trackbar with about the same height lift and it works fine for me, never any problems at least not so far. TNT makes some nice parts though it would be tough to not go with theirs.

i had a 3inch skyjacker and with that kit it came with a lowering bracket for the tracbar,, well it broke so i just got the rustys adj bar. you should be ok with the control arms that came with your kit. im going to running skyjacker 3inch lowers with my 4.5 lift

keith h

TnT trackbar is out? I run thier HD trackbar bracket and wouldn't hesitate to pickup thier TB

jrsxj98 said:
TnT trackbar is out? I run thier HD trackbar bracket and wouldn't hesitate to pickup thier TB

A quote from TNT on another site...

Cj84gpn said:
Hey guys the parts are now available, sorry for the delay in website updates.

The trackbars are shipping, we'll need to know your lift height as we build one for 3.5" - 5.5" and one for 6"+."

Back