• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

federal mogul

flexjay87

NAXJA Forum User
i priced several front axle hub/ bearing assemblies(d-30) and Advance auto was 1/2 the price of everybody else? federal mogul brand bearings. anyone run these before, are they cheap in quality like price? they have 1yr. warranty like most others. since they will get muddy, wet etc., i am thinkin about buying a set since other brand warranties are the same for twice the price.i did find a couple of sets with limited lifetime warranty, BUT, my guess is they are the same and all you are doin is paying extra for the warrany up front, and they will deny it when you return part, if more than once. any ideas? ( i replaced the last set myself and can't remember where i got them , about 5 years ago, although they really didn't last all that time in good shape. they have been loose for a while)

sounds good. i just don't know much about fed. mogul. you always hear about Timkin bearings bein the way to go, wasn't sure if any others were good as well, thanks for the input.

running the same hubs in the front of mine and have had no problems. they're the dynapak ones which i believe are made by federal mogul. of course i got them for even cheaper than you can. =P

Back