• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ordering lift, need help

PEAFMAN

NAXJA Forum User
i'm calling in my order to quadratech.....looking at the RE 3.5 super ride.....guy at q'tech says that i need shocks w/ this kit..catalogue doesn't say that. is he trying to get more money out of me.....also quad RE 2 inch standard lift says it will fit 30 " tires...am i able to put this kit on and trim a little to fit 31x 10.50's i already have....thanks

PM'ing you ......don't overpay.

also wondering what do you guys think about rough country lifts.....they come w/ shocks and are a little cheaper.....Are they crap?

PEAFMAN said:
also wondering what do you guys think about rough country lifts.....they come w/ shocks and are a little cheaper.....Are they crap?

The ride is really rough. Have one on my DD and really don't like it, can you say kidney belt..

ive heard bad things about the rough country kits.

Personally i wouldent keep the shocks that came with a kit like that anyway. I replaced mine with some Old man Emu shocks and they rock.

Correct, RE lifts do not come with shocks.
try clicking one of the banners at the top of the page and offer the NAXJA sponsors a bit of support. You might be suprised with the prices they can offer.

Back