• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow?

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Could it be snowing in the mountains? If it is it won't be enough to survive the night. Best I can hope for is they get enough moisture to kill the trail dust. There is no point to this thread whatsoever, not a one. Well maybe one little tiny one. I got this terrible itch, no not that one. I almost drove up ~8:00 this evening for an all-nighter, then the brain kicked in.:laugh3: Better wait for some daylite. Something about the dark clouds....

Well, that's pretty much all I got.
:wave:

EDIT: I'll swing by Deep Creek and see if it's open yet, yea right.

Last edited:
Why you gotta piss on my snowman?

:rattle:

I'll bring you a snow cone.

:lickout:

Tim remember to pack sleeping bag, extra clothes, food and water :D (you can skip on the latter as long as you remember to avoid the yellow snow :D)

Some time after JV I would love to go on a night run. Preferrably NOT in the snow. and prolly not all night... I want to get a telescope and check out stars and stuff...

ken

I got into Fawnskin ~ 9:30 pm last night; no snow. I ended up following a YJ for about the last mile of Rim of the world drive. He was moving really slow and sitting kinda funny. It looked like he had lost a bead of bent an axle. Come to find out he had rolled it so it may have been both. He didn't say where, didn't say much of anything for that matter. Thinking back he was a little bit pissy; go figure.
It was a little on the cool side for those of us down here in the valley. The moon was very bright, the sky very clear. May not have been the best night for looking at anything other than the moon.

Back