• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moved into the new house!!!

Jump This

Just another minion!
Got moved into the house last Saturday.......just got cable (and internet) today!!
What a relief!! We are out of the rental (a friends mansion) and are applying the final touches on the main house.
The garage isn't finished yet. The exterior is mostly complete, still looking for just the right lights for the front. Interior of the garage is all drywalled and wired but thats about it. We hadto move the old house into the garage before we moved into the rental.
It took the last few days moving boxes just to reach the dune buggies.
Alas...I will not be wheelin' anytime soon. I need to prep the buggies and get the trailer loaded for the Thanksgiving weekend.
When I get back from the dunes we start the finish work on the garage.
Install the lift.....compressor......shelves and upper storage....paint and flooring. Maybe by Febuary (TDS?) it should be complete!!!
I'm sorry I havn't been attending any get togethers (especially when you all are meeting out here!) I'll be bouncing off rocks soon!!
I'll post some picts as soon as I can remember how!!
Anyway.....ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!!
Rick R :sunshine:

Welcome Back!

Back