• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Panamint Valley Days this weekend???

jonboy

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody else from NAXJA going?

I am not going, but be aware the BLM has been active grading roads the past two weeks. They graded Pleasant Canyon and a few others to eliminate some of the challenge (after a year of neglect, just before the PVD event).

Hopefully the recent action will not counter the advertised difficulty (and expected experience).

Have fun regardless of the challenges.

Ed A. Stevens said:
I am not going, but be aware the BLM has been active grading roads the past two weeks. They graded Pleasant Canyon and a few others to eliminate some of the challenge (after a year of neglect, just before the PVD event).

Hopefully the recent action will not counter the advertised difficulty (and expected experience).

Too bad.
Pleasant canyon was fun a few weeks ago. Definately needed front and rear lockers to get up it andit was very overgrown.
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Ed A. Stevens said:

OH thank God!
I wuz worried I might scratch my new 22" spinnerz :roll: :roll: :roll:
Good thing the gubmint is looking out for us by grading trails Pleasant or Goler and closing the nasty-fun, err uh....delicate ones like Stone and Surprise.

BTW Ed, I think we met about 10 or 11 years ago, when you bought my stock Laredo wheels and 31" BFG's.

Web%20pic%20spinnin.JPG

Back