• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone swap Yoda rear axle?

Yes, yes, and yes.

CRASH

I have been considering it. I can get my hands on almost any Yota part, and my bro has a 4.10 rear he will give me for helping him with his Toyota build.

barillms said:
Just curious, I thought Toyota rear axles were beefy? Seem to be relatively close in width? Has anyone done this?
Only a few people have tried it, and they refuse to post their information on the swap ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE. There haven't even been people that create threads, just to get info on the swap topic.

Good luck...you'll be one of the firsts, one of the innovators.

Fergie

did the swap a couple of months ago. going great so far. the width of an 8.4/8.25 out of a 95' up taco is about 60.75" wms. the earlier yota axles require more work to get to fit.

Fergie said:
Only a few people have tried it, and they refuse to post their information on the swap ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE. There haven't even been people that create threads, just to get info on the swap topic.

Good luck...you'll be one of the firsts, one of the innovators.

Fergie
So sorry for asking a question Fergie! Not everyone aspires to having thousands of posts like yourself. And for your info, your sarcasm sucks.
People like you make particular forums have a bad wrap.

barillms said:
So sorry for asking a question Fergie! Not everyone aspires to having thousands of posts like yourself. And for your info, your sarcasm sucks.

I don't understand....every question you asked was answered? Did you have more questions?

Have you thought of trying a search?

barillms said:
Like they say:
" There are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions."

In the time it has taken you to make your two posts in this thread, you would have had a wealth of information on this topic, enough to answer all of you questions, and more tech than you can shake your dick at.

Try a SEARCH. Use Fergie, Lincoln, Fuel90, BillR, BrettM as usernames, and try Toy, Yota or other variations as topics.

Fergie

Fergie said:
Like they say:
" There are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions."

In the time it has taken you to make your two posts in this thread, you would have had a wealth of information on this topic, enough to answer all of you questions, and more tech than you can shake your dick at.

Try a SEARCH. Use Fergie, Lincoln, Fuel90, BillR, BrettM as usernames, and try Toy, Yota or other variations as topics.

Fergie

Gawd, why do you have to be such an asshole? Don't you realize it's YOUR job to perform the search for newbs, read the relevant links, edit them for content, and then post a synopsis?

Lazy fawker.

Front Axle

I have found a source for a D44 front axle. Been locked and regeared with 4.88's. Overkill for my intents, but would it work?

Jason

Back