• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hot air blowing out around radio

ChristmasXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey i took out my a/c heater controler cause im converting my compressor to onbaord air and i put my cb where my heater and a/c control was i cut some of the air plumbing under my radio so my cb would fit now hot air is blowing out. how do i stop hot air from blowing out remove heater blower/fan?

ChristmasXJ said:
hey i took out my a/c heater controler cause im converting my compressor to onbaord air and i put my cb where my heater and a/c control was i cut some of the air plumbing under my radio so my cb would fit now hot air is blowing out. how do i stop hot air from blowing out remove heater blower/fan?
Remove the heater and A/C.

Sorry to say the answer is simple and not so simple: replace the plumbing you cut if you want any heat at all. Otherwise, bypass the heater core or shut off the hoses to it, and let cool air blow out instead.

Back