• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics on Turn signal prob!!!!!

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
i posted this on oem forum, but thought i should post it here. need some help here, need to get inspected but turn signal doesnt work. replaced the bulb, and didnt work. so i need your guys help, and i read the picture showcase forums alot, and you guys know alot of stuff, so im coming to you.

light+picture2.jpg

light picture.jpg

use one a electricy tester(forgot the name) u know the screw driver that lights up when theres energy

well anyways use on of those to see if ur getting electricity to ur bulb, and keep working ur way down till u find where the connection might be lost

Check the turn signal flasher. If it goes bad it will cause the same problem.

the flasher works fine, the front right turn signal works fine, its just that damn rear right turn signal thats giving me the problem. i used the electricity tester, i think it might be bad because i didnt get anything. so now i dont know what to do.

ok i just figured something else out, my Hazzard lights arent working, not in the back or in the front, and they dont even light up on the instrument panel, so could that be what is causing the prob??

langer1 said:
No there different, they use different lights in the back.
They flash the red brake light, not the amber turn signal.

Really? My XJ flashes amber? I would check the flasher relay again.

i believe that output from t/sig switch is split, l/f,r/f,r/r,l/r. check the connector at the bottom of the t/sig. switch, use a test light to check for flashing power. BTW the emer flasher switch is part of the t/sig switch.

Back