• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chrysler 8.25 stock locker

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
is there a some kind of stock locker on my chrysler 8.25? its on a 91 limited. and is there a ez locker or lock right for it? cant find one

uh yeah cause i went wheelin today with this guy and he said that he had a stock locker in the rear on his 89 on i didnt know of i had one or not but yeah maybe he meant a limite slip differential
do you know if the chrysler 8.25 has that no slip ?

Shomsky462 said:
uh yeah cause i went wheelin today with this guy and he said that he had a stock locker in the rear on his 89 on i didnt know of i had one or not but yeah maybe he meant a limite slip differential
do you know if the chrysler 8.25 has that no slip ?
Stock you could only get a limited slip named Trac Loc.
No Slip is an aftermarket unit available for the 8.25.

My 97 country(limited) came from the factory with Limited Slip. not sure if all did- you should be able to notice it when driving in slippery conditions in 2wd. I like it, but you really have to go easy on the gas in rain/snow (in 2wd) or the rear end slides all over the place.

Back