• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a manual

rpt1700

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, this is my first post. Hooray for me.

I just got a '93 Cherokee Sport with 135k miles. Oh baby. It's been a long time coming. My first Jeep was a '76 postal jeep with an inline six, got it back in '95. Those were the days. It's been 8 years since I've owned a jeep and it feels great to be back in the saddle.

Anyway, I'd like to work on it myself, within reason of course. I'm looking for recommendations for the best service and maintenance manuals. I got a Haynes manual for my wife's new beetle and I'm a bit dissapointed because it seems like they leave a bunch of stuff out.

Any suggestions? :)

Uhhh....... this topic gets beaten to death on a pretty regular basis 'round these parts.

http://www.techauthority.daimlerchrysler.com

Get the Factory Service Manual. Hand down. Don't waste your time, money, energy, or parts with the Haynes or Chiltons manuals.

Edit: whoops, better get the right URL....

Thanks

Thanks, just put my order through for the service manual. I'll drop by the auto supply store in the morning and pick up a nice big tub of Goop, and some Band-Aids.

Get a bottle/can of anti-sieze while you're there. Anti-sieze is a Jeeper's best friend.

Back