• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a favor to ask : Air Compressor...

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
I can say first and foremost now that being a college student out of your state sucks when it comes to trying do stuff with your Jeep. Right now some of you know I am TrailLining the interior of my Jeep. I would definately like the have it done before JV on the 19th and 20th. Ive just about got the prep-work done ( in between football, homework, and class). I was wondering if anyone would let me rent/borrow/whatever an air compressor. It only needs to pump out ~40 CFM's. Problem I find with doing at someone else's place is that each coat needs about an hour to dry before the next between 3-4 coats. Also the sitting time of 12 hours. I really dont want to Fubar anything on this, so I would want to let it set the full time, before re-installing my driver's seat to drive it. Is there anyone that could possibly help me out with this? Purty Please?

Back