• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ at LA county area junkyards?

cyberbackpacker

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone seen any 97+'s at the yards around LA lately?

I picked up a 97 a while back that was wrecked and partially stripped, but the drivetrain was intact and really low miles. Nevertheless trying to scrounge together the rest of my missing pieces.

I live in Ventura county and don't get much free time to get down to LA so hoping to multiply my "eyes" through you guys! Thanks.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

cyberbackpacker said:
Anyone seen any 97+'s at the yards around LA lately?

I picked up a 97 a while back that was wrecked and partially stripped, but the drivetrain was intact and really low miles. Nevertheless trying to scrounge together the rest of my missing pieces.

I live in Ventura county and don't get much free time to get down to LA so hoping to multiply my "eyes" through you guys! Thanks.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker
Never seen one in local yards, but from what I hear they are starting to show up in other parts of country. What parts do you need? I might have some parts that I took from the 98 that I might be wanting to get rid of.

Back