• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Problems with superlift 2.5 leaf packs

black93xj

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered superlift's springs for the rear and put spacers(2") in the front. I removed the stock isolator and am just using the spacer. The problem is the jeep sits as high as my grilfreinds 3inch lift and looks stupid. So i removed the short/thick leaf and wedge, from the spring pack. It still has a nose down rake but its ok. OK now the problem, meduim to bad vibes, its a 93 4.0 auto 35c rear. Will the wedge fix it? Also are there any shocks that can be used in the back that are longer but not as expensive as the aftermarket shocks?

I have the superlift kit installed on my xj, I have been running it since 99. The kit is suppose to be a 3" kit(i beleive that is the only one superlift makes for the xj) Now having run this kit for about six years there is not going to be alot of rear sag. I just last year had to put MJ shackles in the back of mine to level it out. So to fix your rake problem you will need to raise the front up. I had no vibe problems, but shims should work. If not.... a quick fix would be to lower the x-member by putting washers under the x-member until you figure out if you need a SYE(you should not have to). hope this helps

Right now mines 34 inches from the flare to the ground in the back, and 32 inches from the flare to the ground in the front. The shims fixed most of the vibes but at lower speeds i still have some.

From the center of the wheel to the flare in the back is 20" and 18.5" in the front. If i put the stock isolator on with the spacer how much will i gain? If it comes up to 19 to 19.5 it will look good. Thank you for all of the help the shock idea saved me alot of money. At what point will i have t-case shifer problems if i drop the crossmember?

Last edited:
Back