• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got vacuum?

No...but plenty of RTV.

Smart ass.

But I still have a vacuume leak! Where can I get a drum of RTV?:D Thanks to Mike and Scott for figuring out what I did and getting the old rattle trap rattling again. JV's looking likely now.

Got distributor plate?

Hint: it is stuck between the motor and the motor mount :D

slowrider said:
But I still have a vacuume leak! Where can I get a drum of RTV?:D Thanks to Mike and Scott for figuring out what I did and getting the old rattle trap rattling again. JV's looking likely now.
I got this stuff that's called "the right stuff". After it sets, it's nearly bullet proof: you're welcome to use it :D
Anyways, congrats on getting that fixed.

Kejtar said:
Well... we'll see if someone fesses up to that one :D

WTF?

Please enlighten us

Kejtar said:
Lets see, I believe it all got started with the following sentence.

You could have just told the story instead of leaving a stupid hint that no body can figure out.

For everyone else: I finally figured out why I din't have full left steer on my XJ. The stroke on the steering stabilizer is too short

No matter how much I screw something up I always know there is a bigger idiot out there with herculiner on his XJ. :D

cracker said:
You could have just told the story instead of leaving a stupid hint that no body can figure out.

For everyone else: I finally figured out why I din't have full left steer on my XJ. The stroke on the steering stabilizer is too short :D
When you left my place, didn't I tell you that I could just see tonights posts: got vacuum, got stroke...

Kejtar said:
Got another one for ya..... got stroke ? ;)

Yea, but usually only when the girlfriend is away... :gag:

Kejtar said:
When you left my place, didn't I tell you that I could just see tonights posts: got vacuum, got stroke...

I didn't remember that. I only remember you mentioned posting something.

sintax said:
Yea, but usually only when the girlfriend is away... :gag:

I prefer sock monkeys :D

cracker said:
No matter how much I screw something up I always know there is a bigger idiot out there :D

Did someone say idiot? Here I am... shoot away! :)

I have two in two weeks, who is bigger than that??

Rollins, step up. I know you are biting your tongue, bitch. Oh yeah, before you do we are talking about teaching Remi to brew and having beers at my pad on Friday... with that wicked Belgian Golden (10%). Be nice. ;)

cracker said:
No matter how much I screw something up I always know there is a bigger idiot out there. :D

Remember when you make something idiot proof they'll just make a better idiot.

Mike R

gcurtis said:
Rollins, step up. I know you are biting your tongue, bitch. Oh yeah, before you do we are talking about teaching Remi to brew and having beers at my pad on Friday... with that wicked Belgian Golden (10%). Be nice. ;)

Ha ha! Too bad I'll be in Vegas Thurs night through Sun so get some photos of Chode boy. :)

Mike R

MJR said:
so get some photos of Chode boy. :)

Mike R

FILE PHOTO:

FileHandler.ashx

http://www.thisisarecording.com/crankyankers/sounds/cyank09.mp3

Back