• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need UBOLTS!!! Kind of emergency...!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Does anyone know if Deaver springs is open tomorrow? if so, what time? Also where can I get around OC (preferred) LB area longer ubolts for my 8.25? I was putting on the tomken pack and I haven't had time to pickup new ubolts (plan was to put new ones later) and well... it turns out they are too damn short!!!!!!! My XJ is now sitting on blocks :( :( Help!

Kejtar

Look in the phone book for spring shops, any of them can make the U-bolts you need. Call to see which one is open tomorrow, and be sure to take you're old U-bolts so they get the size right. You can also get them from some auto parts stores, even Pep Boys. No guarentee that they have exactly the size you need, but you can look around if that's your only option. Also, any good 4x4 shop that's open may have some longer U-bolts, since they are used frequently.

I don't know if they are open on Saturday but I always got u-bolts from :

Rite-Way Axle & Suspension
9227 San Fernando Road
Sun Valley, CA 91353
(818) 767-3323

They will bend up a set for 30 bucks while you wait. You will need to know your u-bolt diameter, u-bolt legnth and axle tube diameter. It couldn't hurt to bring along your old u-bolt, too.

Back