• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

upper control arm bushings..dealership only??

VegasAnthony

NAXJA Forum User
I have tired napa , autozone , and checker
seems no one carries upper bushing only lowers wtf

any help here the stealership wants $30 each

and I refuse to give Mako any cash..(long story)

I bid on a set of uppers arms on ebay and won them $1

but its $20 to ship ..
and the guy cant figure out how to cut the arms in half to cut the weight down..

Don't know what year you have but RockAuto.com has some. Look under "control arm bushing" and "control arm bushing kit". Prices range from $8.76 per bushing to $29.79-$43.79 per kit depending on your needs and application.

VegasAnthony said:
I have tired napa , autozone , and checker
seems no one carries upper bushing only lowers wtf

any help here the stealership wants $30 each

and I refuse to give Mako any cash..(long story)

I bid on a set of uppers arms on ebay and won them $1

but its $20 to ship ..
and the guy cant figure out how to cut the arms in half to cut the weight down..

Moog has them as does another brand. I just specialed them from my local parts guy. If you give me a couple of hours I'll post Moog's part number.

Quadratec.com has the bushings for around $7.00 ea or the upper arm including 1 bushing installed already for $13.00 ea. You will have to purchase the other bushing for $7.00. Oh, and plus shipping...$8.00 or so.

I just replaced the UCA axles side bushings on my '90. Napa part#267-1450. They don't have it listed so just ask for that part number. About $10 each.

Back