• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint code, searched...

K2fender

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, first I searched for this and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I want to paint my 85xj green. It was origninally blue, I recently primired it. I know jeep had many different shades of green through the years. I am looking for a darker green. Does anyone have the paint codes for the greens, or a link to somewhere that would list what i need to paint my jeep, and maybe a sample of the color next to it? Thanks.

do you want to paint it a stock jeep color, cause if you want just a dark green, just have a talk with the place mixing your paint, usually, the guy there should be smart enough to do a custom mix job up for you (tell him exactly what u want), and then give u the mix ratios, incase you ever need to get it touched up.

the_bandit87 said:
do you want to paint it a stock jeep color, cause if you want just a dark green, just have a talk with the place mixing your paint, usually, the guy there should be smart enough to do a custom mix job up for you (tell him exactly what u want), and then give u the mix ratios, incase you ever need to get it touched up.

Yes, I'm looking for a stock jeep paint color. Thanks for the replies, any more paint codes would be great as well.

A bit late now but I'll chip in anyway:

RN - Moss Green: A dark to very dark green pearlescent.

Just had to get some paint for mine so code is correct although on the shop's system under Chrysler not Jeep.

People often think my Jeep's black when it gets a bit dirty as the green comes out best in the light.

Back