• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a new jeep

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Not for me but for my cousin's husband. He used to own a CJ way back and he wants to get back into it, and he likes the XJ's (room for the dogs.... and the wife).

Anyways, if anyone comes across a 97+ xj with manual transmission, prefereably 2 door, give me a holler. OH yeah, of course 4x4 and 4.0 is a must.
Thanks
Remi

Kejtar said:
Not for me but for my cousin's husband.

sure....

sure....

Same applies when im buying Avon Skin So Soft - its for my girlfriend - really - i swear!

Kejtar said:
Anyways, if anyone comes across a 97+ xj with manual transmission, prefereably 2 door, give me a holler. OH yeah, of course 4x4 and 4.0 is a must.
Thanks
Remi

Here's a couple.

Bent said:
He already looked through those and we checked out one of the listings. It was what he was looking for: 2 door with manual transmission. Only problem was it was at a used car dealership which had some sort of a weird silent auction thing going and on top of it, it was getting some body work done (took some persuasion to get them to show us the listed vehicle: lets just say that the picture in the ad has been taken to show just the good side :D)

It looks like you have already talked him into a manual. Are you going to talk him into herculiner too?

cracker said:
It looks like you have already talked him into a manual. Are you going to talk him into herculiner too?
actually I tried talking him into aw4 as they are easier to find :D but he is set on the manual:D stick shift rule ;)

Back