• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's a good price for a used d30 ARB?

jonboy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used dana 30 ARB with about 10k miles on it.
My friend with a YJ wants to buy it and I'm thinking $300, but want to make sure its a fair price. I'm thowing in a new solenoid, switch and a set of stock spicer shafts with x297 joints.

Searched naxja and ebay and saw one recently went for $385 on the bay, which seemed kinda high to me.

What do you guys think - is $300 too low, too high or just right?

Sounds like a great price...for your buddy. You gotta figure they're almost $800 new. So if you're good with the price, make your buddy happy.

Hey Mr. So Cal Chapter President :wave: - that might look like bribing an official...wouldn't wanna see you get impeached or anything :laugh3:

BTW - I paid for a 2 year membership sometime last month and haven't heard a peep from NAXJA other than an email that said it would take up to 6 days to be processed. Can you rattle the membership processing cage on the behalf of me, your lowly constituent?

I think that is a heck of a deal for your buddy, especially considering you are throwing in the 297 spicer shafts. I would jump on a deal like that like a dog in heat! :)

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

cyberbackpacker said:
I think that is a heck of a deal for your buddy, especially considering you are throwing in the 297 spicer shafts. I would jump on a deal like that like a dog in heat! :)

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Yeah that is a great price. The shafts alone go for $125-150 and the ARB complete ready to go used for $350-450 or so. It would be an even better deal if the arb was in the axle with the 297 spicer shafts ready to bolt in. I had $450 or so for 1 like this if I remember correctly. I would have paid up to $600 for a arb'd hp30, low geared, with 297 spicer complete ready to bolt in.

Troy

Last edited:
Sorry, double post. :)

jonboy said:
I have a used dana 30 ARB with about 10k miles on it.
My friend with a YJ wants to buy it and I'm thinking $300, but want to make sure its a fair price. I'm thowing in a new solenoid, switch and a set of stock spicer shafts with x297 joints.

Searched naxja and ebay and saw one recently went for $385 on the bay, which seemed kinda high to me.

What do you guys think - is $300 too low, too high or just right?

I sold my used ARB on eBay for $475

jonboy said:
Hey Mr. So Cal Chapter President :wave: - that might look like bribing an official...wouldn't wanna see you get impeached or anything :laugh3:

BTW - I paid for a 2 year membership sometime last month and haven't heard a peep from NAXJA other than an email that said it would take up to 6 days to be processed. Can you rattle the membership processing cage on the behalf of me, your lowly constituent?

Right now we're a litlte backed up with the whole memberhip gig; there was recently an unexpected change in personell for the membership job so things are a bit unique at the moment.

Rest assured that once everything is straightened out you will have your membership; the date will be active as of when your membership is created, menaning that the time between your submitting the application and actual membership is not wasted money time.

We appreciate your paitence.

Sequoia

PS - If you sell the stuff to me for $20 I'll make sure you get to the top of the list :D :wave:

GSequoia said:
PS - If you sell the stuff to me for $20 I'll make sure you get to the top of the list :D :wave:

Trade Sequoia for his new MobiARC!

GSequoia said:
blah blah...you will have your membership; We appreciate your paitence...blah
I figured you guys were just dragging your heals so I couldn't vote for Crackers bitch :spin3:

Back