• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need a 8.25

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
i am dumping my 35 so i need to replace it with an 8.25 if anyone knows someone who has one or has one let me know thanks i will pick up only in socal

kev0 said:
i am dumping my 35 so i need to replace it with an 8.25 if anyone knows someone who has one or has one let me know thanks i will pick up only in socal

kev0,

Talk to Sequoia. He has a mental inventory of every junk yard in the LA/OC area. He'll tell you where you can go to grab one.

The only ones that I can think of would all be 27 splines - you don't see a lot of 29 spline 8.25's in the yards.

I did see one once...but that XJ was hit at the rear at a very fast pace...the axle was in the shape of a V!

GSequoia said:
The only ones that I can think of would all be 27 splines - you don't see a lot of 29 spline 8.25's in the yards.

I did see one once...but that XJ was hit at the rear at a very fast pace...the axle was in the shape of a V!

You sure you are not thinking of Bryan's D44?

i might have one or two. don't know how built they are though.

I have a 27-spline sitting at Ryan Brown's. It has no brakes, but has working limited slip. How is $50? Ryan should be able to hook you up with some brakes.

I have one you can have for free. it has 3.54 gears (AW4 application) and is in excellent condtion. Drum to drum. Its in San Diego.

John

Back