• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weird Problem!

MG_43

NAXJA Forum User
I drive to work (30 miles) rig runs perfect, after work, driving home, stop to fill up with gas (after driving about 15 miles engine running perfect), shut engine off, get in to leave, engine turns over fine but will not start. Have to be towed home.
I'm wondering if the coil is getting hot and breaking down, it did it once before and when it was cold it fired right up. It just seems weird that it runs so good and for no apparent reason will not start.
92, 4.0 auto tranny, red! The last time I ask about this, someone said I didn't give enough info on what the rig is.
Thanks in advance for any idea's anyone might have.

Went out this morning and thought I would check what the codes say, and no codes but it started right up. But it has bad hesitations when in neutral and trying to drive it. Any idea's? In neutral if you give it a little gas it acts like its gonna die but then rev's up.

Back