• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost and found: memory card for camera

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
I found a memory card lying in the dirt in the road roughly outside cabin #10 at Slickrock. It was covered in dirt and looked like a piece of paper.
No pix on it. (if they had been "good ones" they would now be in the Den!! :laugh3: By popular demand) If you lost it PM me and describe it and I'll send it back. I figure it has to be from somebody from NAXJA what with all the milling around in a drunken stupor outside the cabins in that area!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Danno said:
I found a memory card lying in the dirt in the road roughly outside cabin #10 at Slickrock. It was covered in dirt and looked like a piece of paper.
No pix on it. (if they had been "good ones" they would now be in the Den!! :laugh3: By popular demand) If you lost it PM me and describe it and I'll send it back. I figure it has to be from somebody from NAXJA what with all the milling around in a drunken stupor outside the cabins in that area!! :laugh3: :laugh3:
Cabin 10? Was that Stacy (sp) or Sean? I know their cabins were in that corner of the campground.

Kejtar said:
Cabin 10? Was that Stacy (sp) or Sean? I know their cabins were in that corner of the campground.

It was Sean. He wrote me asking if I found his memory card.

Danno said:
Have him PM me as there are several Seans. Danno
The newbie. Sean from Kansas. I think his handle is Sean00XJ.

Back