• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Monday October 17, 6pm

gcurtis said:
I'm out... got to fix my junk from this weekend's adventures. Have fun for me.
I just read... I think that you need to show up and talk about all the bad things that happened to you :D (and drink a few beers)

Kejtar said:
I just read... I think that you need to show up and talk about all the bad things that happened to you :D (and drink a few beers)

Hell no, I'm not giving you that amo!

Actually, it wasn't all bad. My best friend, who is getting married in five months, and I spent what could be our last weekend together alone talking about life, relationships, religion and flying chickens over way too many beers and a campfire in the middle of no where. Not bad at all.

Now, back to repairing my crap! ;)

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
Hell no, I'm not giving you that amo!

Actually, it wasn't all bad. Me and my best friend who is getting married in five months spent our last weekend together alone talking about life, love, religion and flying chickens over way too many beers and a campfire in the middle of no where. Not bad at all.

Now, back to repairing my crap! ;)
OK, after what you posted here you better show up :D

Kejtar said:
Actually Johnny said he's going to be buying me beer so I guess I'll be trying to drown my cold with it :D

He should be after that find... Good job on those drop brackets for both of you.

Enjoy. I'll hit the next one in November if everything is done (new front and rear axles, lifted again, electric fans...).

I'm hoping to make Johnson Valley with the new set up but don't know what is going to shake out as I put it together.

Have one of those beers for me and let me know when you want to ride again.

gcurtis said:
I'm hoping to make Johnson Valley

I had always heard you were a web wheeler. :laugh3:

Back