• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Utards weren't kidding...

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
UHP.gif

You got a ticket driving Ron's Jeep?? The Curse lives on....

The UHP were all over when we headed home. Luckily, Curt's MJ was laboring, so that kept my speed down too. But they could have easily gotten me also for lack of mudflaps, or my obscured rear plate, or...

-edit- Just re-read...so it's not an actual citation, but a friendly contact ?

Last edited:
at least you got a warning. As many people know I recieved an 82 MPH ticket. 1. I never speed anymore because of I average 12 mph over 70mph and my XJ would vibrate siverly at that speed, 2. I saw the cop coming from 3 miles away, didn't need to slow down see rule one, got pulled over, told the cop there was no chance i was going that fast, if anything i was doing 62 not 82...he didn't believe me. I've gotten several tickets in my life but this time it is truely BS, its me VS. the radar gun what can I do? any help would be great

OMG!!!

You got the curse coming AND going!

Andy Steiner said:
OMG!!!

You got the curse coming......

I guess there's little hope of any offspring, not that there would have been much hope for the little seedlings anyway.

:wave:

Back