• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Control Arms Drop Brackets Install

BIG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
anybody got a write up on this?? I just wanted to look at some pics and read up on this before I go to install them tomorrow, thanks much Kerry

www.jeepin.com--------project jeeps-----------rubicon express lift------click on them in this order and it will lead you to pics. Also try using www.ilovejeeps.com and tiffster there has pics and a write up that was hard to understand for me. Once you actually figure out how one side of the mounting brackets goes on, the other side is easier, but they are a PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The jeepin.com pictures helped the most and good luck, you will need it!

I'll second the PITA!!!
However it was worth the trouble.!!!!!!! The ride is great
Set aside some time I thought it would be quick and easy. Be patient and you will love them. I used the Ilovejeeps write up and it helped me a lot if for nothing else then knowing I wasn't alone in may frustration.
Good luck
Barger

I would agree, the ride and flex is excellent. Best advice: leave everything as loose as possible until its all together, then snug it all down and then tighten. And where the instructions say something like "if everything doesn't align then adjust." be prepared to "adjust" with your grinder, drill, sledge, etc. Good luck.

Back