• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awww Peace and Quiet

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Man, it's been kinda nice around here lately...

Same as last year when the NAXJA event was going on. There are some post in event area about what is going on up there.

With Remi and Capt Ron gone, it is really quiet... :laugh3:

Mark Hinkley said:

:wave:
And to think I was bummed about not being able to make it.

I can sure be stupid now and then.
:laugh3:

TIM

For those of us who can go to Noab each year, maybe we can do someting locally? Big Bear day run maybe? We will see what next year brings...

rpraterxj said:
For those of us who can go to Noab each year, maybe we can do someting locally? Big Bear day run maybe? We will see what next year brings...

Not a bad idea, Robert.

Man it has been quiet around here.... I am actually getting things sone on the race car for once... Oh and spending alot of time on my other 4WD...Protege that is... Got boxes of goodies comming from Canada for that one.... :clap:

Kejtar said:
You're back? Any adventures along the way? :D

Yep.

Ever hear of a game called "Dodge the Utards?"

That and keeping Sequoia from stopping in every single town and rest stop along the way. :D

--ron

Kejtar said:
? How long did it take for you guys to get back to SoCal?

Six towns, four gas stops, two rest stops, 5 bucks in the slots, dinner, breakfast, and a nap. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Six towns, four gas stops, two rest stops, 5 bucks in the slots, dinner, breakfast, and a nap. :D

--ron
That does sound like a long and painful drive :D Did you include a traffic stop in that count too? ;)

All I have to say is that last 45 minute part of the drive without an XJ in front of me to concentrate on was TUFF

Back